Travel First Aid Kit Overview
Travel First Aid Kit by Physicans Care. Includes key essentials for cuts, scrapes and small injuries.
|Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 1″ x 3″
|Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 2″ x 3″
|Cold Pack, 4″ x 5″
|Conforming Gauze Roll, 2″
|Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets
|Fingertip Fabric Bandages
|First Aid Guide
|First Aid Tape, 1/2″ x 5yd
|First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0.9g
|Knuckle Fabric Bandages
|Motion Sickness Tablets (Dimenhydrinate)
|Nitrile Exam Gloves
|Sterile Gauze Pads, 3″ x 3″
|Sting Relief Wipes
|Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 0.5g
Why You Should Have A Travel First Aid Kit
A travel first aid kit is an essential item for anyone who is planning a trip, whether it is for business or pleasure. It is a compact, portable kit that is stocked with a wide range of essential medical supplies, including dressings, bandages, pain medication, and more. With a travel first aid kit, you can be prepared to provide immediate medical treatment in the event of an emergency, no matter where you are.
Here are five reasons why you should own a Travel Kit
- Accidents and injuries can happen anywhere, at any time. A travel first aid kit can help you provide the emergency care you need, no matter where you are.
- Can help you save money on medical expenses. If you are traveling in a foreign country, having a travel first aid kit can help you avoid the high costs of medical care, and can help you get the treatment you need without breaking the bank.
- Can help you stay calm and composed in a crisis. Knowing that you have the right tools and supplies at your disposal can help you stay focused and composed, and can give you the confidence you need to provide the best possible care.
- Helps provide care for others. If you are traveling with friends or family, a travel first aid kit can help you provide care for them in the event of an emergency.
- The kit is a small, lightweight item that is easy to pack and transport. It won’t take up much space in your luggage, and it won’t add much weight to your bag, making it the perfect addition to any travel kit.
Overall, a our kit is an essential item for anyone who is planning a trip. It is compact, portable, and easy to use, and it can help you provide immediate medical treatment in the event of an emergency. With this kit, you can be prepared to provide the care you need, no matter where you are.
Learn more about ANSI Standards.