Restaurant-Specific First Aid Kit
This 204-piece, 27+ unit restaurant first aid kit with a metal case is well-equipped to handle burns and other minor injuries common to restaurant workers and patrons. Each kit includes a variety of bandages, compresses, tablets, eye care, and burn relief products, along with one CPR one-way valve face shield.
|1.00||First Aid Guide|
|3.00||Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 1″x 3″, 25ct|
|1.00||Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 2″ x 4″, 6ct|
|1.00||Knuckle Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 8ct|
|1.00||Fingertip Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 10ct|
|1.00||Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 0.5g, 12ct|
|1.00||Alcohol Wipes, 10ct|
|1.00||Povidone-Iodine Infection Control Wipes, 10ct|
|2.00||BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10ct|
|1.00||Burn Gel Packets, 1/8oz, 6ct|
|1.00||Aspirin Tablets, 12ct|
|1.00||Cold Pack, 4″ x 5″|
|1.00||CPR Face Shield|
|1.00||Nitrile Exam Gloves, 4ct|
|1.00||Sterile Gauze Pads, 2″ x 2″, 6ct|
|1.00||Non-Stick Pads, 2″ x 3″, 10ct|
|1.00||Triangular Bandage, 40″ x 40″ x 56″|
|1.00||1 Eyewash, 1oz with 2 Eye Pads and Strips|
|1.00||First Aid Tape, 1/2″ x 10yd, 2ct|
|1.00||Conforming Gauze Rolls, 2″, 2ct|
|1.00||Sterile Gauze Pads, 4″ x 4″, 4ct|
|1.00||Burn Jel Bottle, 4oz|
A first aid kit for a restaurant should contain a variety of items that can be used to provide first aid in case of injury or illness. Here are some general guidelines for what to include in a first aid kit for a restaurant:
- Basic first aid supplies: The first aid kit should contain a variety of basic first aid supplies, such as adhesive bandages, gauze pads, and medical tape. These items can be used to provide wound care and support for injuries or cuts.
- Antiseptic wipes and ointment: The first aid kit should also include antiseptic wipes and ointment, which can be used to clean and disinfect wounds. This can help to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Burn treatment supplies: Restaurants often use hot equipment and materials, so it is important to include burn treatment supplies in the first aid kit. This may include burn cream, burn dressings, and cooling gel to help provide relief and support for burns.
- Gloves and masks: The first aid kit should also include gloves and masks, which can be used to protect the first aider from exposure to blood or other bodily fluids. This is important to help prevent the spread of infection and to ensure the safety of the first aider.
- Emergency contact information: Finally, the first aid kit should include emergency contact information, such as the phone number for 911, the local poison control center, and the restaurant’s manager or owner. This information can be used to quickly seek help and support in case of an emergency.
By including these items in a first aid kit, a restaurant can be prepared to provide first aid in case of injury or illness. It is important to regularly check and restock the first aid kit to ensure that it is always ready to use.
Learn more about ANSI standards