ZOLL AED 3 Overview and Benefits
With the latest innovative technology, the ZOLL AED 3 will help first responders perform high-quality CPR, thus increasing the victim’s chances of survival. The AED 3 is designed to empower responders with real-time support, features like WiFi connectivity, text and audio prompts, and a touch screen display to ensure your AED is always ready for use. Check out more features below.
- Newly enhanced Real CPR Help gives live feedback on the quality of compressions being given during CPR – Measures Rate and Depth
- The CPR dashboard shows in live time the depth and rate of compressions, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- Prompts provided by text and audio
- Touch Screen Display gives responder easy to follow the guidance
- Visual CPR depth gauge and cycle timer
- 5-year CPR Uni-padz can be used for both adult and pediatric events
- Reduce pauses with 8-second pre-shock analysis
- WiFi connectivity allows devices to automatically communicate device readiness and provides quick access to post-event data
- Integrated pediatric rescue: Quickly convert to a pediatric rescue with the press of a button
- IP55 rating (resistance to dust and water) makes this rugged AED versatile and durable
- Smart Battery has a 5-year life and can report its power status
- Fully-automatic option available
- Extensive automatic self-tests: Can be configured
- Data downloads, software updates and device configuration easily with USB port
- 7-year warranty with online registration
The device is available in three different configurations. Semi-automatic (where the user must push the shock button to deliver a shock), Fully-automatic (AED 3 will deliver the shock on its own), and BLS for Professionals and First Responders. Its rugged design makes the AED 3 an excellent choice for numerous environments and deployments.
The defibrillator is a winner of the Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year and is the 5 Star Winner of the World of Safety & Health Award 2020 in recognition of outstanding product development and its ability to improve workplace safety.
Where is the serial number?
The serial number is located on the back of the AED towards the bottom in the left white box just above the bar code.
Does the device come with a warranty?
Yes, it comes with a 7-year warrant following online registration.
What type of battery does the device use?
The ZOLL AED 3 uses a specific non-rechargeable lithium battery, up to 5-year life.