With the latest innovative technology, the ZOLL AED 3 will help you perform high-quality CPR, thus increasing your chances of survival. The AED 3 is designed to empower responders with real-time support, features like WiFi connectivity, text and audio prompts, and a touch screen display to ensure your AED is always ready for use. Check out more features below.
ZOLL AED 3 Features:
- Newly enhanced Real CPR Help gives live feedback on the quality of compressions being given during CPR – Measures Rate and Depth
- Prompts provided by text and audio
- Touch Screen Display gives responder easy to follow the guidance
- Visual CPR depth gauge and cycle timer
- 5-year CPR Uni-padz can be used for both adult and pediatric events
- Reduce pauses with 8-second pre-shock analysis
- WiFi connectivity allows devices to automatically communicate device readiness and provides quick access to post-event data
- Integrated pediatric rescue: Quickly convert to a pediatric rescue with the press of a button
- IP55 rating (resistance to dust and water) makes this rugged AED versatile and durable
- Smart Battery has a 5-year life and can report its power status
- Fully-automatic option available
- Extensive automatic self-tests: Can be configured
- Data downloads, software updates and device configuration easily with USB port
- 7-year warranty with online registration
The ZOLL AED 3 is available in three different configurations. Semi-automatic (where the user must push the shock button to deliver a shock), Fully-automatic (AED 3 will deliver the shock on its own), and BLS for Professionals and First Responders. It’s rugged design makes the AED 3 an excellent choice for numerous environments and deployments.
The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator is a winner of the Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year and is the 5 Star Winner of the World of Safety & Health Award 2020 in recognition of outstanding product development and its ability to improve workplace safety.