Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus Benefits
- Easy to use for an untrained responder
- Dependable and built to last
- Save money by buying pre-owned
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator, built specifically for the medically untrained responder. No experience is necessary in order to provide life-saving support to a victim of a sudden cardiac arrest. You can count on the Powerheart G3 Plus to remain rescue ready because of its automated self-tests, ensuring continuous safety in the case of a medical emergency.
Simple and Easy to Use
An untrained responder will feel comfortable using the Powerheart AED G3 Plus with the help of the Rescue Coach™, which provides audio and text support throughout the resuscitation process. A quick start is initiated when the lid is opened. Voice and text prompts will immediately begin guiding the user through the resuscitation process. The CPR metronome functionality leads users through chest compressions and CPR.
Powerheart G3 Plus: Automatic or Semi-Automatic
Very few AEDs offer a fully automatic model, but the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus is one of those few. This option alleviates unneeded stress by delivering an automatic shock, providing reassurance to a responder so they can be more confident in providing life-saving support without having any medical training. The STAR ® biphasic technology monitors whether a shock is needed based upon its motion sensation function so the responder needs to do as minimal amount of work as necessary.
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus will even determine how much energy each shock needs to deliver. The first shock will deliver 200 Joules to the patient. (Joules is the unit of measurement for electrical energy used in AEDs). If the patient is still not resuscitated, the AED G3 Plus will automatically increase the amount of energy to deliver a shock of 300 Joules.
Powerheart AED G3 Plus Features and Specs
- The Powerheart G3 Plus comes with a new battery that is operational for 4 years. This is one of the longest lasting battery assurances on the market.
- New electrode pads come pre-connected to the AED and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Weight- 6.6 pounds
- Dimensions- 3.3 x 12.4 x 10.6 inches
- Visible readiness indicators: the Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator and text display.
- Indicators are tested using the Rescue Ready Technology®, which includes automatic daily, weekly and monthly tests. If any part of the device is not working, the AED will indicate both visually and audibly that the device needs to be serviced
- The Powerheart AED G3 Plus comes with a see-through carrying case, creating an easily transportable device in case of emergency. The transparent case allows the visible readiness indicators to be viewed with the AED is not being used.
The Benefit of Buying the G3 Plus
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus will enhance safety within the workplace or any public setting. Buying from AED Brands means you receive free FedEx shipping.
Rest assured the AED G3 Plus will be free from any defects. Our products are always covered with a 30 day money-back guarantee. If you’re not fully satisfied, you can send it back.
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus comes with an AED inspection tag, a free AED/CPR first response kit, an ‘AED On-Site’ window static sticker and a physician’s prescription. We also offer the Powerheart G3 Plus in packages, allowing groups to buy complete AED sets in case a sudden cardiac arrest happens in their place of work or play.
9390A – 1001 (fully automatic version) and 9390E – 1001 (semi-automatic version)
Alternate Part Numbers
9390A-1001P, 9390E-1001P, 9390A-501, 9390A-501P, 9390E-501, 9390E-501P, 9300A-201, 9300A-501, 9300C-201, 9300E-201, 9300E-501, 9300A-201WP, 9300A-501WP, 9300C-201WP, 9300E-201WP, 9300E-501WP, 9390-501P, 9390A-1001, 9390E-1001