Shop First Aid & Rescue Kits
Our first aid kits meet OSHA and ANSI standards. We offer several options to support your first response needs. Shop our selection of first aid kits for home, office, industrial, commercial and specialized applications. Free shipping on orders $99+
- Designed for a small offices, vehicles, and work sites
- Meets OSHA regulations and ANSI standards
- Can be mounted
- Choose from a plastic case or waterproof metal case
First Aid & Rescue Kits are essential for any household, car, or workplace. In the event of an emergency, having a First Aid kit on hand can mean the difference between life and death.
A well-stocked First Aid kit allows you to provide immediate care for common injuries, such as cuts, scrapes, and burns, and can help to stabilize a person until professional medical help arrives.
In addition, many First Aid kits also include rescue tools, such as a whistle and a flashlight, which can be used to signal for help and navigate to safety.
By owning a First Aid & Rescue Kit, you can be prepared for any emergency and ensure that you are able to provide the necessary care for yourself and others.
Five Uses for First Aid
- Providing immediate care for common injuries, such as cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Stabilizing a person who is experiencing a medical emergency, such as a heart attack or stroke, until professional medical help arrives.
- Administering basic first aid treatments, such as cleaning and bandaging wounds, and using over-the-counter medications to alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Using rescue tools, such as a whistle and flashlight, to signal for help and navigate to safety in emergency situations.
- Educating yourself and others on basic first aid techniques, such as CPR, to improve response time and increase the chances of a successful outcome in an emergency.
How Long do First Aid Kits Last?
The lifespan of a First Aid kit depends on a number of factors, including the type of kit, the quality of the materials it contains, and how often it is used.
Most First Aid kits are designed to last for several years, but it is important to regularly check the kit to make sure that its contents are still in good condition and have not expired.
It is generally recommended to replace any medications or ointments that have expired, as well as any items that are damaged or no longer usable.
It is also a good idea to periodically check the kit to make sure that it contains all of the necessary items and to add any additional items that may be needed.
In general, it is best to err on the side of caution and replace a First Aid kit every few years to ensure that it is always fully stocked and ready to use in an emergency.