ZOLL AED 3 Overview
The ZOLL AED 3 leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The AED 3 is the latest device to be cleared for use in the United States and has won numerous awards since its inception. Most notably being awarded Product of the Year by Occupational Health & Safety magazine.
The Enhanced Real CPR Help is a game-changing feature that has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
Another feature, RapidShock™ analysis, enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis and allows ZOLL AED 3 to deliver a shock, if needed, in as little as 5 seconds. Minimizing pause time allows for more lifesaving CPR, improves CPR quality, and can improve patient outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.
ZOLL AED 3 Main Features
- Enhanced Real CPR Help technology provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Text and voice prompts provide visual and audible feedback to the rescuer on CPR quality
- High-resolution LCD touchscreen display with vivid rescue images provides visual guidance to responders
- A CPR cycle timer and a large color bar gauge show CPR compression depth
- Universal one-piece CPR Uni-padz electrodes feature a 5-year shelf life
- RapidShock analysis technology minimizes pre-shock pause time
- Built-in WiFi connectivity can automatically report device readiness and offer fast access to clinical event data, including CPR performance data
- Integrated pediatric rescue: CPR Uni-padz and child-mode selection softkey offers one solution to treat both adults and children
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures and altitude, vibration, and shock
- Optional WiFi connectivity can automatically report device readiness and offer fast access to clinical event data, including CPR performance data
- Rugged design features an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- 5-year smart battery can report its power status
- Post-event support via RescueNet® Event Summary
- Comprehensive automatic self-tests ensure device readiness
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic configuration
- Export clinical data, update device software, or clone/upload configuration through the USB port
How Much does a ZOLL AED 3 Cost?
The ZOLL AED 3 Package currently costs $1,995. This comes with the CPR Uni-padz III Adult/Pediatric Electrodes (CPR Stat Padz Electrodes for the BLS model), a non-rechargeable lithium battery, and an 8-year warranty (6-year Standard Warranty plus 2-years with Registration).
Do ZOLL AED 3 Batteries Expire?
Do ZOLL AED 3 Pads Expire?
ZOLL AED 3 Warranty
ZOLL Medical Corporation (ZOLL) warrants to the Customer that from the date of shipment from ZOLL’s
facility, the Equipment (constituting the Defibrillator) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of six (6) years from the date of shipment.
The Factory Warranty covers all parts, labor, shipping and insurance costs for the repair of the Equipment. A Service Loaner is provided at no charge for use during the repair.
During such six-year period ZOLL will, at no charge to the Customer, either repair or replace (at ZOLL’s sole option) any part of the Equipment found to be defective in material or workmanship. If ZOLL’s inspection detects no defects in material or workmanship; ZOLL’s regular service charges shall apply.
Read the ZOLL AED 3’s Warranty in its entirety