Are you looking for something more to do than stuff your face and watch football on Thanksgiving? We have ten great ideas for you to really have some fun this year. So get off the sofa and make some memories!
- Take a trip to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, or go celebrate at a local parade.
- Share memories and stories that have been passed down for generations
- Get crafty and make some homemade Thanksgiving Day decor.
- Play some silly Thanksgiving Day themed games.
- Skype with the family members that can’t make it
- Get a group together to volunteer before your Thanksgiving meal.
- Grab the cameras and make videos about what you’re thankful for.
- Play football with the family instead of watching it on the couch!
- Participate in a local 5K to give thanks for your health.
- Go on a hike for the day. Visit a famous trail, or even discover one of your own.
No matter what you choose to do on Thanksgiving Day, make sure you give thanks for all the many blessings in your life. Surround yourself with loved ones, make some great memories, and try to give back. Happy Thanksgiving!