Claire Crawford went into sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) during a high school volleyball game. As soon as her parents watched her collapse on the court, staff members rushed into action to save her life. Loganville Christian Academy was so thoroughly trained that they were able to use a Zoll AED Plus to shock her within seconds of her collapse. If it weren’t for the AED and the well trained staff, Claire might not be with us today. We celebrate with schools, like Loganville Christian Academy, for keeping their school rescue ready!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99