ZOLL AED Plus Overview
The ZOLL AED Plus guides you through the entire resuscitation process with CPR coaching and feedback, using clear voice prompts, visuals, and text display. It’s an easy-to-use device that provides clear audio/visual support, making it suitable for non-professionals. The device is also durable and dependable, backed by a seven-year warranty, and is considered one of the toughest AED devices available. Its maintenance cost is low, thanks to its five-year battery life and five-year AED pad life.
- Durable and dependable: The ZOLL AED Plus is one of the toughest AED devices available and is backed by a seven-year warranty.
- Easy to use: The AED Plus provides clear audio/visual support, making it easy for non-professionals to use.
- Low maintenance cost: The AED Plus has a 5-year battery life and 5-year AED pad life, resulting in low maintenance costs.
- CPR coaching and feedback:
- Clear guidance: The AED Plus provides clear voice prompts, visuals, and text display to guide you through the entire resuscitation process.
- Real-time feedback: The CPR-D-padz provide real-time feedback on the rate and depth of CPR compressions, with voice prompts that instruct you to press harder if compressions aren’t deep enough and reassure you that you’re doing it right.
- Easy to position pads: The pads are fool-proof and easy to position on the patient, with markings showing where your hands should be placed for proper chest compressions during CPR. The pads also have a five-year shelf-life.
- Consumer batteries: The ZOLL AED Plus Batteries are easy to replace and do not require expensive proprietary batteries.
- Incredibly water-resistant: The device has a high level of water resistance.
- Warranty: The AED Plus comes with a seven-year warranty, which includes a five-year standard warranty plus two years with registration.
The ZOLL AED Plus is a rugged and durable device suitable for those who work with student-athletes, law enforcement, or engage in outdoor activities like operating a golf course. It has a high IP rating, making it resistant to dust and water and more resistant to abuse than the average portable AED device.
The device is available in both automatic and semi-automatic shock versions, with an intuitive display that detects when a shock is needed and counts down to when the shock will occur. An audio countdown lets you know when a shock will occur in the event that you are not able to keep an eye on the display.
In the event that a child or infant needs resuscitation, optional Pedi-Padz II is available. These AED pads offer a separate and specific algorithm for infants and children to determine if a shock is necessary. If your location serves children, you may want to consider our Zoll AED Plus package for schools & churches which has pediatric AED Pads included.
Real CPR Help® with CPR D-Padz
The ZOLL AED Plus offers Real CPR Help® with CPR D-Padz, which guides you step-by-step when providing CPR to a sudden cardiac arrest victim, even if a shock is not needed. The AED Plus will either tell you to “push harder” if needed or “good compressions” if no change is needed when applying chest compressions. To assist with your timing, the ZOLL AED Plus will play the metronome to lead you in pushing at the correct rate.
The suggested push is 2 inches deep and at a rate of 100 pushes per minute. The ZOLL AED Plus is the only AED that offers both depth and rate monitoring, making it a powerful tool for lay responders. ZOLL’s Real CPR Help® converts compression data instantaneously from the CPR-D-padz and provides an adaptive metronome to help the rescuer with the proper rate and depth, saying “Push harder” or “Good compressions,” as needed. It also shows CPR compression depth on the display, making it the best AED device available.
How to Change the ZOLL AED Plus Batteries
Alternate ZOLL AED Plus Part Numbers
20100000102011010, 21400010102011010, 20600000101011010, 2070000010101101, 20100000101011010, 20600000101011010, 2070000010101101, 21400010101011010, 2140001010101101, 2140001010101101, 8000-004007-01, 20100700702011010
Shop for ZOLL AED Plus Pads
Shop for ZOLL AED Plus Battery