While other AEDs may require users to stop CPR during analysis, the LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused. The CR2 was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence by AED users. Check out more features below.
- Escalating joules used during rescue
- Pediatric button to switch into child rescue mode – eliminates pediatric pads expense
- IP rating of 5/5
- cprINSIGHT technology: reduces, and often eliminates, pauses in giving compressions while the performs an ECG analysis. This allows more time to deliver critical chest compressions.
- cprCOACH™ feedback technology (CPR coaching): provides coaching on how to perform high quality CPR. Includes a metronome and can detect whether chest compressions are being performed.
- ClearVoice™ technology with adaptive volume control: Allows for prompts to be heard more clearly by detecting levels of background noise. Will adjust volume and tone as needed, allowing for instructions to be heard clearly.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes allow for fast and easy placement by peeling directly from the AED
- Bilingual option allows users to toggle between two pre-set languages for easy to follow instructions
- WiFi keeps you connected to your AED at all times. Get alerts if device is used, expiration reminders and self test notifications.
- Choose between a handle or carry case with handle
Alternate Part Numbers: 99512-001434, 99512-001435, 99512-001261, 99512-001262, 99512-001263, 99512-001264, 99512-001265, 99512-001266, 99512-001267, 99512-001268