The LIFEPAK CR2 is an easy to use AED that allows you to stay focused by using numerous advanced features such as simple graphics, audible instructions cprINSIGHT™ and WiFi connectivity. The CR2 was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence by AED users. Check out more features below.
- Escalating joules used during rescue
- Pediatric button to switch into child rescue mode – eliminates pediatric pads expense
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ holds an IP55 rating
- cprINSIGHT technology: reduces, and often eliminates, pauses in giving compressions while the performs an ECG analysis. This allows more time to deliver critical chest compressions.
- cprCOACH™ feedback technology (CPR coaching): provides coaching on how to perform high quality CPR. Includes a metronome and can detect whether chest compressions are being performed.
- ClearVoice™ technology with adaptive volume control: Allows for prompts to be heard more clearly by detecting levels of background noise. Will adjust volume and tone as needed, allowing for instructions to be heard clearly.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes allow for fast and easy placement by peeling directly from the AED
- LIFELINKcentral AED program manager monitors AED programs by tracking the AED status, sending patient information to emergency responders and hospitals, and other tools
- Bilingual option allows users to toggle between two pre-set languages for easy to follow instructions
- WiFi keeps you connected to your AED at all times. Get alerts if device is used, expiration reminders and self test notifications.
- Choose between a handle or carry case with handle
- Available in fully or semi-automatic models
Alternate Part Numbers: 99512-001434, 99512-001435, 99512-001261, 99512-001262, 99512-001263, 99512-001264, 99512-001265, 99512-001266, 99512-001267, 99512-001268