LIFEPAK CR2 Overview
The LIFEPAK CR2 is an easy-to-use AED that allows you to stay focused by using numerous advanced features such as simple graphics, audible instructions cprINSIGHT™, and WiFi connectivity. The CR2 was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence by AED users. Check out more features below.
The LIFEPAK CR2 WiFi device uses a Wi-Fi network and receives alerts on anything that may affect the device’s readiness to perform in an emergency.
- Escalating joules used during rescue
- Pediatric button to switch into child rescue mode – eliminates pediatric pads expense
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ holds an IP55 rating
- cprINSIGHT technology: reduces, and often eliminates, pauses in giving compressions while the performs an ECG analysis. This allows more time to deliver critical chest compressions.
- cprCOACH™ feedback technology (CPR coaching): provides coaching on how to perform high-quality CPR. Includes a metronome and can detect whether chest compressions are being performed.
- ClearVoice™ technology with adaptive volume control: Allows for prompts to be heard more clearly by detecting levels of background noise. Adjust volume and tone as needed, allowing for instructions to be heard clearly.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes allow for fast and easy placement by peeling directly from the AED
- LIFELINKcentral AED program manager monitors AED programs by tracking the AED status, sending patient information to emergency responders and hospitals, and other tools
- The bilingual option allows users to toggle between two pre-set languages for easy-to-follow instructions
- WiFi keeps you connected to your AED at all times. Get alerts if the device is used, expiration reminders and self-test notifications.
- Choose between a handle or carry case with handle
- Available in fully or semi-automatic models
Alternate Part Numbers: 99512-001434, 99512-001435, 99512-001261, 99512-001262, 99512-001263, 99512-001264, 99512-001265, 99512-001266, 99512-001267, 99512-001268